When you need to reach a lot of people in a hurry, a radio Blitz campaign can do it! This intense, short term schedule reaches a maximum number of people multiple times. Choose any consecutive three days, and run 45 commercials from 6a7p.
KQMS 1670 AM & 105.7 FM and 104.9 FM – News Talk
KQMS is a heritage News Talk format with local news in the morning and the biggest names in conservative news talk throughout the day. KQMS has more compelling news talk for the North Valley!
KRDG 105.3 FM-Redding’s Classic Hits station
Classic Hits 105.3 has been Redding’s source for “cool” for over 50 years! Playing Classic hits from the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s on Classic Hits 105.3, KRDG!
KSHA 104.3 FM – Today’s hits and yesterday’s favorites
Playing today’s hits and yesterday’s favorites, K-Shasta is Redding’s heritage soft rock station with Don and Heather in the morning!
KWLZ 99.3 FM – Redding’s hottest music
Wild 99.3 has Redding’s hottest hits with the Jubal show in the morning!
KRRX 106.1 FM – Redding’s Rock Station
106X is Redding’s rock station with Logan Kane in the AM and the best rock from the 90’s to today!
KALF 95.7 FM – New Country
New Country 95.7 the Wolf with Bobby Bones in the morning and today’s new country for the north valley!
Fox Sports Radio 1400 AM & 103.9 FM
With the biggest sports talk names in the business… We are Northern California’s Oakland A’s, Las Vegas Raiders and Golden State Warriors station, Fox Sports Radio 1400 and 103.9!
In the event that you choose to pay in installments, they work in the following way:
1) The total charge of the item (including all weeks/months and cart items) will be split by the number of weeks/months that you select to pay.
2) First payment will be collected the same day as checkout.
3) Follow up payments will occur on the same day each week for radio and the same day each month for digital.
4) At the end of the specified weekly/monthly duration, the payment plans will end and the purchase will be fully paid with no further recurring charges.
5) Any new product purchased afterwards will be charged, paid, and accounted for on an individual basis.