Listeners listen to their favorite radio station every week. When you want to reach shoppers, buyers, and prospects over the long haul, a Branding campaign will do it! This long-term investment in reaching an audience has you running 30 commercials a week, Mon-Fri from 6a-7p.
The below schedule delivers an estimated number of impressions, to a specific audience, with various lengths of engagement.
The Number of Impressions count the times your ad is seen or heard.
The Quality of Impressions result from the audience you choose to advertise to.
- The Depth of Impressions consider the duration of audience engagement with your ad.
KAKT 105.1 FM – HD1 The Wolf New Country – Welcome to Wolf Country!
Love new Country? You’ve come to the right place! 105.1 The Wolf is Southern Oregon’s NEW Country station and the only Country station broadcasting in HD!
KAKT 105.1 HD2 & 95.1 FM The Wolf Classic Country
Your home for Classic Country from the 90’s and beyond! Nobody plays more of the country music you love!
KBOY 95.7 FM – Southern Oregon’s Classic Rock Station
95.7 KBOY is the heritage radio station rocking Southern Oregon with the best classic rock music on the planet!
KCMX 101.9 FM – HD1 – Lite 102 – Today’s Hits & Yesterday’s Favorites
Lite 102 is your listen at workstation, playing your favorite soft rock music that makes your day brighter!KTMT 93.7 FM – 101.9 HD2 – Joy 93.7 – We’re Rogue Valley’s New Christian Music Station
Joy 93.7 is a CCM radio station that people of faith all over the Rogue Valley listen to. Great music, large faith, lots of fun!KCMX 101.9 HD3 & 93.3 FM – Hits 93.3!
Follow every new song climbing the charts or that’s on Tik Tok! If you’re older than 35, this is not your radio station!
KTMT 580 AM & 96.1 FM – The Game. Southern Oregon’s home for sports!
The only local and national sports talk radio station. Big time hosts…major interviews, live sports. Beaver Nation!! Oregon State Athletics.
KCMX 880 AM & 99.5 FM – News Media
Home of the best syndicated news talk programs to keep you informed as well as the Live Oregon Ducks Sports!
In the event that you choose to pay in installments, they work in the following way:
1) The total charge of the item (including all weeks/months and cart items) will be split by the number of weeks/months that you select to pay.
2) First payment will be collected the same day as checkout.
3) Follow up payments will occur on the same day each week for radio and the same day each month for digital.
4) At the end of the specified weekly/monthly duration, the payment plans will end and the purchase will be fully paid with no further recurring charges.
5) Any new product purchased afterwards will be charged, paid, and accounted for on an individual basis.