Radio listeners have many occasions to listen throughout the day. If you need to reach the most audience multiple times, Buy the Day allows you to dominate! Running 15 commercials in a single weekday from 6a-10p ensures your message will be heard! Pick your day and prepare to dominate!
KXOJ 94.1 FM – Your Choice for the Family
KXOJ is a CCM radio station that people of faith all over Green Country listen to. Great music, large faith, lots of fun!
KMYZ Z-104.5 The Edge – Tulsa’s Rock Alternative
Z-104.5 The Edge brings a counterculture vibe to everything we do. If it’s alternative…if it’s music…it’s The Edge!
KYAL 97.1 FM The Sports Animal – Your Home for Sports
The best sports talk radio, discussing what matters most to Oklahomans. Reaching the eastern half of Oklahoma, if it’s sports and it matters, it’s on The Sports Animal!
ESPN Radio 99.9 FM & 1550 AM
The premiere, national sports talk radio station. Big time hosts…major interviews, live sports. We are Sports Radio, ESPN!KTSO 100.9 FM – Tulsa’s Soft Oldies
The soft 70’s and 80’s songs you grew up listening to. Set your dial and go, with Tulsa’s Soft Oldies!NOW! 94.5 FM & 100.9 HD2 – Christian Hits, NOW!
For a new generation, not your Mom and Dad's Christian Music, Now! 94.5 FM Today's Christian Hit Music!
KCFO 970 AM – Talk You Can Trust
All your favorite Christian speakers at the same time every weekday, plus faith-based talk. You can find it in one place. Talk You Can Trust, 970 AM KCFO!
In the event that you choose to pay in installments, they work in the following way:
1) The total charge of the item (including all weeks/months and cart items) will be split by the number of weeks/months that you select to pay.
2) First payment will be collected the same day as checkout.
3) Follow up payments will occur on the same day each week for radio and the same day each month for digital.
4) At the end of the specified weekly/monthly duration, the payment plans will end and the purchase will be fully paid with no further recurring charges.
5) Any new product purchased afterwards will be charged, paid, and accounted for on an individual basis.