When a new week rolls around, people reset their lives. They go back to the routines and habits that define who they are. You can reach these people during their reset and beyond. Running 15 commercials on an Early Week schedule engages listeners Mon-Wed from 6a-7p, at a great price too!
The below schedule delivers an estimated number of impressions, to a specific audience, with various lengths of engagement.
KXDD 104.1 FM – K X Double D - Yakima’s BEST Country
KXDD is the heritage country station in the Yakima valley. For the best new country as well as your all-time favorites, Central Washington’s #1 choice is the Double D!
KARY 100.9 FM – Cherry FM – Yakima’s Greatest Hits
It’s the biggest hits from the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s. Perfect for the office radio or for singing along in your vehicle, you can leave Cherry FM on all day long. And for the holiday season, 100.9 Cherry FM is Yakima’s official Christmas station!
KHHK 99.7 FM – Hot 99.7 – Today’s Hottest Hits
The Yakima Valley’s dance party is Hot 99.7, the ONLY Rhythmic CHR station in town. Home of the Neighborhood Morning Show with Blaze and afternoons with Ryan on the Radio!
KRSE 105.7 FM – The Hawk – Yakima’s Classic Rock
Yakima’s ONLY classic rock station. For the greatest rock anthems of the 70’s to the hair bands of the 80’s to the alternative takeover in the 90’s- if it rocks it’s on The Hawk!KTCR 980 AM & KHHK-HD3 106.9 FM – Kruzn
Kruzn plays ageless classics you won’t find anywhere else on the radio dial. Music from the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s sounds so good coming out of your car stereo when you’re Kruzn the valley with KTCR!KHHK-HD2 106.1 – Big 106.1 – Today’s Best Music
It’s the biggest hits of today and pop mega hits of the last decade, Big 106.1 is a family friendly alternative to a traditional top 40 station.
KBBO 1390 AM & KHHK-HD4 104.5 FM – The Fan Yakima
Yakima’s home for the Mariner’s, Cougars and Huskies. Weekdays from 7am to 7pm we simulcast KIRO, ESPN radio out of Seattle. The rest of the time we’re Yakima’s Fox Sports station.
In the event that you choose to pay in installments, they work in the following way:
1) The total charge of the item (including all weeks/months and cart items) will be split by the number of weeks/months that you select to pay.
2) First payment will be collected the same day as checkout.
3) Follow up payments will occur on the same day each week for radio and the same day each month for digital.
4) At the end of the specified weekly/monthly duration, the payment plans will end and the purchase will be fully paid with no further recurring charges.
5) Any new product purchased afterwards will be charged, paid, and accounted for on an individual basis.