Once Wednesday rolls around heading toward Friday, listeners’ thoughts and moods begin to shift toward their weekend plans. By running Late Week ads, your business can become part of their plans. Late Week ads run 15 times, Thur-Fri from 6a-7p!
The below schedule delivers an estimated number of impressions, to a specific audience, with various lengths of engagement.
RADIO STATION DETAILS
KKAJ 95.7 FM – Texoma’s Country Leader
KKAJ is a country radio station with a mix of country from classic to today’s country, including the red dirt hits!
KYNZ GTO 107.1 FM –Good Times Oklahoma
This is your “at work” listening station playing the classic hits of the 70’s, 80’s & 90’s.
KTRX 92.7 FM – Star 92.7 FM
If you're looking for Today's Best Music in Texoma, look no further than Star 92.7, KTRX with all of the best Top 40 and pop hits and more.
107.5 FM & AM 1240 - The Sports Animal
The best sports talk radio, discussing what matters most to Oklahomans. Reaching all over Oklahoma, if it’s sports and it matters, it’s on The Sports Animal!
PAYMENT PLAN DETAILS
In the event that you choose to pay in installments, they work in the following way:
1) The total charge of the item (including all weeks/months and cart items) will be split by the number of weeks/months that you select to pay.
2) First payment will be collected the same day as checkout.
3) Follow up payments will occur on the same day each week for radio and the same day each month for digital.
4) At the end of the specified weekly/monthly duration, the payment plans will end and the purchase will be fully paid with no further recurring charges.
5) Any new product purchased afterwards will be charged, paid, and accounted for on an individual basis.