Once Wednesday rolls around heading toward Friday, listeners’ thoughts and moods begin to shift toward their weekend plans. By running Late Week ads, your business can become part of their plans. Late Week ads run 15 times, Thur-Fri from 6a-7p!
The below schedule delivers an estimated number of impressions, to a specific audience, with various lengths of engagement.
WRMM-FM: WARM 101.3 – Rochester’s Listen-at-Work Station
Warm 101.3 is Rochester’s first choice for listening at work, at home and in the car. Fun, lifestyle reflective promotions, and a great variety of Today’s Soft Rock ensures long-term listening and great success for advertisers desirous of the active, acquiring adult audience.
WFKL-FM: Fickle 93.3 – We Play Everything!
Fickle 93.3 is Rochester’s most unique radio station, playing the widest variety of music for maximum appeal and a never-know-what-you’re-going-to-hear-next environment creates a fun station that’s always fresh and appealing.
WZNE FM: 94.1 The Zone – Rochester’s Alternative Station
Rochester's ONLY home for Alternative music. If it's alternative, it's on The Zone!
In the event that you choose to pay in installments, they work in the following way:
1) The total charge of the item (including all weeks/months and cart items) will be split by the number of weeks/months that you select to pay.
2) First payment will be collected the same day as checkout.
3) Follow up payments will occur on the same day each week for radio and the same day each month for digital.
4) At the end of the specified weekly/monthly duration, the payment plans will end and the purchase will be fully paid with no further recurring charges.
5) Any new product purchased afterwards will be charged, paid, and accounted for on an individual basis.