Morning Drive radio listeners begin the day listening to their favorite radio station. It's as certain as a first cup of coffee. But they don't all listen at the same time. To reach as many of them as you can, we air 15 of your commercials throughout the week, Mon-Fri from 6a-10a!
The below schedule delivers an estimated number of impressions, to a specific audience, with various lengths of engagement.
The Number of Impressions count the times your ad is seen or heard.
The Quality of Impressions result from the audience you choose to advertise to.
- The Depth of Impressions consider the duration of audience engagement with your ad.
RADIO STATION DETAILS
KKSR – Big 95.7 FM – Classic Hits
Big 95.7 is the radio station where people tune in to hear the best, Classic Hit music of the 80’s, 90’s, and beyond! Every song is a familiar hit and every hit brings back great memories!
KIOK 94.9 FM The Wolf – Everything Country
The Tri-Cities home of Adam and Jen in the Morning and Everything Country! 94.9 The Wolf plays the most popular country hits from the 90’s thru today.
KUJ 99.1 FM Power 99.1 – Tri-Cities #1 Hit Music Station
Power 99.1 is the Tri-Cities most listened to radio station, playing today’s biggest hits! For over 25 years Power 99.1 has been THE Hit Music station in the Tri-Cities region!!
KEGX 106.5 FM Eagle 106.5 – Classic Rock
The Tri-Cities only Classic Rock station! Featuring Jaxon and Roller in the Mornings, Eagle 106.5’s audience is large, exclusive, and delivers a base of active adults who know that Classic Rock is the soundtrack of their lives.
KALE 960 AM & 106.1 FM The Bridge
The Bridge is the radio station that people of faith from all over the Tri-Cities region listen to for today’s Christian Music! Great music, large faith, lots of fun!
KJOX 1340 AM - ESPN Radio
The Tri-Cities home of the Seattle Mariners, the NFL, the NCAA, the NBA, and the best local Washington Sports Talk in the region! 1340 ESPN Radio is THE home for sports in the Tri-Cities!
PAYMENT PLAN DETAILS
In the event that you choose to pay in installments, they work in the following way:
1) The total charge of the item (including all weeks/months and cart items) will be split by the number of weeks/months that you select to pay.
2) First payment will be collected the same day as checkout.
3) Follow up payments will occur on the same day each week for radio and the same day each month for digital.
4) At the end of the specified weekly/monthly duration, the payment plans will end and the purchase will be fully paid with no further recurring charges.
5) Any new product purchased afterwards will be charged, paid, and accounted for on an individual basis.