While most of us are sleeping, shift workers keep the world running smoothly. Whether it’s convenience store or hospital workers, or first responders driving to and from, radio goes along as a companion. And Overnights reach them with 20 of your commercials Mon-Fri from 12mid-6am!
The below schedule delivers an estimated number of impressions, to a specific audience, with various lengths of engagement.
The Number of Impressions count the times your ad is seen or heard.
The Quality of Impressions result from the audience you choose to advertise to.
- The Depth of Impressions consider the duration of audience engagement with your ad.
WRCD 101.5 The FOX – The Fox that Rocks
Classic Rock all day with Bob & Tom in the morning super serving St. Lawrence County and the Seaway Valley!
WMSA 1340 AM – Massena’s Hometown Station
For 75 years WMSA has been super serving the Massena area with local news, weather, events and more all accompanied by the soundtrack of yesteryear!
WVLF My MIX 96.1
Top 40 Music all day and Delilah all night – it’s the Seaway Valley’s listen at work station!
In the event that you choose to pay in installments, they work in the following way:
1) The total charge of the item (including all weeks/months and cart items) will be split by the number of weeks/months that you select to pay.
2) First payment will be collected the same day as checkout.
3) Follow up payments will occur on the same day each week for radio and the same day each month for digital.
4) At the end of the specified weekly/monthly duration, the payment plans will end and the purchase will be fully paid with no further recurring charges.
5) Any new product purchased afterwards will be charged, paid, and accounted for on an individual basis.