While most of us are sleeping, shift workers keep the world running smoothly. Whether it’s convenience store or hospital workers, or first responders driving to and from, radio goes along as a companion. And Overnights reach them with 20 of your commercials Mon-Fri from 12mid-6am!
The below schedule delivers an estimated number of impressions, to a specific audience, with various lengths of engagement.
The Number of Impressions count the times your ad is seen or heard.
The Quality of Impressions result from the audience you choose to advertise to.
- The Depth of Impressions consider the duration of audience engagement with your ad.
KBBD 103.9 FM – 103.9 BOB FM - 80’s . . . 90’s . . . Whatever
BOB plays the 80’s, 90’s, Whatever! He may not be the most athletic or much of a genius, but if there is one thing BOB is good at, it’s playing music that everyone knows and loves. If it’s a good song, BOB plays it from his ever-growing CD collection.
KDRK 93.7 FM – New Country, 93.7 The Mountain
New Country 93.7 The Mountain plays the best “New Country” from the biggest stars in Nashville, while generating fun listener interactive content with a cast of LOCAL personalities who believe that “New Country” isn’t just music, but also attitude!
KEYF 10.1 FM – KEY 101 – Spokane’s Greatest Hits
The hits of the 70s and 80s presented in a fun, positive way by personalities who grew up with this music. It's the music that makes you feel good! You might even catch yourself singing along!
KZBD 105.7 FM – 105.7 NOW FM – ALL the Hits!
105.7 NOW-FM plays all the hits that Spokane loves! We focus on playing the biggest hits that resonate with our Inland Northwest audience, including music from Justin Bieber, The Weeknd, Ariana Grande, Bruno Mars, Dua Lipa and more!KGA 103.5 FM/ 1510 AM – 103.5 The Game
Spokane’s home for Gonzaga University Bulldogs basketball and baseball, Spokane Chiefs hockey , Spokane Indians baseball, and Fox Sports Radio!KJRB 94.1 FM/790 AM – 94.1 The Bear
94.1 The Bear plays The Rock You Know - from the 70s through the 2000’s. When you want to rock, the station playing your music is 94.1 The Bear.
In the event that you choose to pay in installments, they work in the following way:
1) The total charge of the item (including all weeks/months and cart items) will be split by the number of weeks/months that you select to pay.
2) First payment will be collected the same day as checkout.
3) Follow up payments will occur on the same day each week for radio and the same day each month for digital.
4) At the end of the specified weekly/monthly duration, the payment plans will end and the purchase will be fully paid with no further recurring charges.
5) Any new product purchased afterwards will be charged, paid, and accounted for on an individual basis.