SMG Medford’s Sports Pass is like a season ticket for radio advertising. We offer our listeners unparalleled access to their favorite teams with a wide assortment of sports broadcasts, and we’ll advertise your business in each broadcast! Your business can reach Southern Oregon’s loyal & diverse array of sports fans. Football, Basketball, Baseball, and more; our listeners always know the score.
What do you get?
- Inventory airs during 3-8 live games every week, every month, all year long.
- 50 commercials per month (commercial length 30 or 60 seconds /24-hour placement) on Southern Oregon’s Home for Sports, 96.1 FM/580 AM The Game. Copy must not be time sensitive. Reach your Ideal Customers with this subscription!
- Broadcasting in real time for the Franchises & Event listed below. This gets you a minimum of 16 commercials 6a-10pm Mon-Sun across the programs/events below each week. Average of 119 commercials per month.
National Football League
- Seattle Seahawks - every game airs on 96.1/580 The Game
- San Francisco 49ers - every game airs on 95.7 FM KBOY
- Every primetime NFL event air on 96.1/580 The Game
- The entire postseason, including the Super Bowl
- Monday and Thursday Night Football every week and NFL on Thanksgiving Tripleheader
- Sunday Night Football every week
- The Pro Bowl and NFL Draft - we host our own local & live radio show on the draft’s opening night
North & South Medford High Schools
- Football/ Boys & Girls Basketball/ Baseball & Softball
NCAA - Oregon Ducks on News Media 99.5/880
- Duck Insider - a daily look at Oregon athletics
- Football/ Men’s Basketball/ Baseball
NCAA - Oregon State Beavers on 96.1/580 The Game
- Football/ Men’s Basketball/ Baseball
- We air a weekly package of college football games from across the country, including marquee matchups in the Pac-12, SEC, Big Ten, and more.
- Conference championship game broadcasts from the Pac-12, Big Ten, and SEC, plus the prestigious Army/Navy Game
NCAA Men’s & Women’s Basketball
- Weekly regular season college basketball broadcasts on nearly every night of the week
- Comprehensive coverage of the NCAA Men’s & Women’s Basketball Tournament, all the way to the national championship game.
As a Sports Pass subscriber, you're not just advertising in these games; you're becoming part of the ecosystem of the station. Our fans are loyal and that loyalty extends to our station partners. You will also be put into a lottery to win a pair of tickets to these sporting events (unless you are the only MVP sponsor):
- Oregon Ducks Football & Basketball
- Oregon State Beavers Football & Basketball.
- 49ers Football
- Seattle Seahawks Football.
Monthly Subscriptions available:
Silver Level $425/ Only 4 available
MVP Level $625 / Only 1 available. Be guaranteed a pair of tickets.
KAKT 105.1 FM – HD1 The Wolf New Country – Welcome to Wolf Country!
Love new Country? You’ve come to the right place! 105.1 The Wolf is Southern Oregon’s NEW Country station and the only Country station broadcasting in HD!
KAKT 105.1 HD2 & 95.1 FM The Wolf Classic Country
Your home for Classic Country from the 90’s and beyond! Nobody plays more of the country music you love!
KBOY 95.7 FM – Southern Oregon’s Classic Rock Station
95.7 KBOY is the heritage radio station rocking Southern Oregon with the best classic rock music on the planet!
KCMX 101.9 FM – HD1 – Lite 102 – Today’s Hits & Yesterday’s Favorites
Lite 102 is your listen at workstation, playing your favorite soft rock music that makes your day brighter!KTMT 93.7 FM – 101.9 HD2 – Joy 93.7 – We’re Rogue Valley’s New Christian Music Station
Joy 93.7 is a CCM radio station that people of faith all over the Rogue Valley listen to. Great music, large faith, lots of fun!KCMX 101.9 HD3 & 93.3 FM – Hits 93.3!
Follow every new song climbing the charts or that’s on Tik Tok! If you’re older than 35, this is not your radio station!
KTMT 580 AM & 96.1 FM – The Game. Southern Oregon’s home for sports!
The only local and national sports talk radio station. Big time hosts…major interviews, live sports. Beaver Nation!! Oregon State Athletics.
KCMX 880 AM & 99.5 FM – News Media
Home of the best syndicated news talk programs to keep you informed as well as the Live Oregon Ducks Sports!
In the event that you choose to pay in installments, they work in the following way:
1) The total charge of the item (including all weeks/months and cart items) will be split by the number of weeks/months that you select to pay.
2) First payment will be collected the same day as checkout.
3) Follow up payments will occur on the same day each week for radio and the same day each month for digital.
4) At the end of the specified weekly/monthly duration, the payment plans will end and the purchase will be fully paid with no further recurring charges.
5) Any new product purchased afterwards will be charged, paid, and accounted for on an individual basis.